Milani continues to provide all services to the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley.
Milani Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning has been in business for 64 years and we plan to stay in business for 64 more! We have and continue to improve our everyday business practices. We are dedicated to keeping you, your family and our team safe and healthy whilst providing exceptional service! As an essential service, we continue to provide all services to customers across the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley.
What we’re doing:
- We have implemented a ‘No Contact Service Call’. The premise being as it sounds, where a service call can be completed without our technician coming face to face with you, the customer. For more details please see our video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIq0RZ59dBI&t=1s
- Technicians are provided with new disposable latex gloves, boot covers and masks to prevent the spread and transmission of germs.
- We are practicing social distancing so we will greet you with a warm smile and not a handshake.
- Any Technicians or Office Staff who has traveled in the past 14 days or are exhibiting any symptoms of sickness are being supported to stay at home.
- We continue to sanitize and disinfect all tools before and after each service call.
- We continue to follow all Health Canada guidelines and recommendations.
What we ask of you:
- Practice social distancing when we are in your home! We ask that you respect the social distancing guidelines and maintain a 6-foot distance with our technicians at all times.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms or have traveled in the past 14 days we ask that you are open and honest about this! We understand that in our industry, service can sometimes not wait, but by being honest, it allows for us to take the proper precautions to keep our team safe during the service call.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to develop, we will seek to consistently improve and develop our service protocol to keep both our customers and staff safe!
For more information and/or questions on Milani’s service protocols, please do not hesitate to contact us at 604-888-8888.