No Digging! Trenchless Water Main Replacement.
- It’s cheaper than traditional open-cut water line replacements.
- Trenchless activity will not destroy your backyard, driveway or landscaping due to its minimum excavation.
- Eco-friendly with minimal set-up space required.
- The Milani no-dig technique gets the job done in half the time of traditional techniques.
Symptoms of a Broken Water Line
Sometimes a broken water line or a leak in the water main can go unnoticed during the winter and early spring because the yard is wet or covered with snow. However, once it starts to dry out, watch out for obvious signs of a broken pipe:
- Look for areas of your yard that stay damp and mushy.
- Check your water bill if it’s consistently higher than normal.
- Shut off the water valve inside your home and check the water meter. If it moves at all, then your water main is broken.
If you need water main maintenance or a new water main, Milani’s drainage and sewer experts can handle the job.
Fast and Reliable Main Water Line Servicing
Underground main water line replacement without property damage or extensive excavation is now possible thanks to Milani’s no-dig techniques and pipe bursting technology. Once you book an appointment with Milani, a licensed and qualified technician will come to your property and provide a thorough assessment and free estimate of the needed repairs or replacement.
With an impressive fleet of over 100 service vehicles in Victoria, you can count on a Milani professional being available to provide timely and affordable service. Our team is highly trained in trenchless water main replacement, repairs and maintenance. We will respect your property – and your budget – at all times.